Michael D. Short
CHt(USA). GQHP(GB). GHR(GB).
NLP Master Practitioner
Folkestone,Kent Tampa, Florida
United Kingdom United States of America
Tel: (UK) 0044 (0)7746 185547 (USA) 001 949 302 5272 Email: email@example.com
Code of Ethics
The Code of Ethics by which I run my Advanced Hypnotherapy and NLP programmes can give you a greater idea about the kind of service you can expect. I respect the client as the expert in their life and work, and believe that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole.
Advanced Hypnotherapy is an ongoing professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organisations. Through this process, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life.
Sessions that include NLP, hypnotherapy, Life Coaching, and EFT are complementary to licensed Healing Art Services whether in the USA or the UK. The hypnotherapist does not diagnose, cure, or treat in any way, medical conditions, illnesses, or diseases. Hypnotherapy is not the practice of medicine, psychology or psychiatry, and is not in any way intended to be a replacement for diagnosis or treatment of any complaint or ailment. Persons with mental disabilities or mental illnesses should seek psychiatric care.
In each meeting, the client chooses the focus of conversation, while I listen and contribute observations and questions. This interaction creates clarity and moves the client into action. My skills accelerate the client's progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choice. These techniques concentrate on where clients are now and what they are willing to do to get where they want to be in the future. I recognise that results are a matter of the client's intentions, choices and actions, supported by the my efforts and application of the my guiding process.
1. I will respect the confidentiality of my client's information, except as otherwise authorised by my client, or as required by law.
2. I will never release information about my clients to anyone without their permission. I have a profound respect for privacy and will never pressure them to use their names or identities in any promotions.
3. I will not approach clients unsolicited either during or after their programme or send them unsolicited material including junk mail or spam.
Conflicts of Interest
1. I will seek to avoid conflicts between my interests and the interests of my clients.
2. Whenever any actual conflict of interest or the potential for a conflict of interest arises, I will openly disclose it and fully discuss with my client how to deal with it in whatever way best serves my client.
3. I will disclose to my client all anticipated compensation from third parties that I may receive for referrals or advice concerning that client.
4. I will declare to my client if any of my other clients have interests that may conflict with their interests and should that happen I will withdraw from being their guide and refer them on to another professional.
that many of the coaching ethical principles by which I practise have come to me
by many sources. Firstly as a therapist I continue to use codes that I must
abide to as a person who can be trusted. Secondly I also try to keep good
business practices, as I believe openness and honesty in business gains one the
respect that promotes a business. Thirdly, I wish to credit the book Therapist
as Life Coach that suggests codes of ethics by which coaches can run their
Home Life Coaching Smoking Cessation Weight Loss Stress
Anxieties / Fears / Phobias Depression Bruxism Asthma Driving Test
©2019 Advanced Hypnotherapy